10.27.2009

Hm.

I have discovered many things as of late:

- People are not always kind. People can be cruel, manipulative, unforgiving, menacing, selfish, arrogant, and just outright terrible. These people can be strangers, or people you thought were good, kind people. Either way, you have to press on. You cannot let yourself be dragged down by people like this. It is incredibly difficult. Often people are much like false corpses. They pretend to rot and decay for status, not because it is natural and genuine.

- Then, there are people very much worth your time.

- Then, there is the one person that you will meet that will change your life in ways you never even dreamed possible, and it will complete you.

- Money is absolutely terrible. This isn't something I've just learned, but something that's been echoed louder and louder the more I age.

- Love is always worth it.




To anyone reading this, be optimistic, and thank you for reading it.
I apologize if I jumped around a lot, my writing style is not perfection at 6 AM.
Hope you are well.




EDIT:// Dunno if I believe this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment