9.23.2009

Thoughts.

I've never been much of a fan of myself. Hell, I've always been quite the critic....but suddenly, I feel an immense deal of purpose.

And it is incredibly beautiful and gratifying.
I did not expect to ever feel this way, but I don't want it to stop.

Pain comes and pain goes. Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people. It switches out, and balance and harmony are achieved. There is no telling why things happen the way they do, but they do anyway. The best you can do is try to work with what you have, and know that it's going to be okay in the end.




This song will always make me euphoric.

2 comments:

  1. :) It's such a relief to feel that way. Im glad to hear that you are at peace with yourself in this regard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it's as if a huge weight has been lifted off. It's a very nice feeling, I'm not accustomed to this. Thank you :]

    ReplyDelete